Best iPad betting apps
We have tested all the available apps from the major bookmakers to find the best designed, easiest to use and best performing. We compiled the scores together to bring you our top 5 best iPad betting apps, these apps are for sports betting but some include a casino section too. We’ve also checked to offers to make sure you’re getting the best sign up bonuses on the market when you join.
Best UK iPad betting app 2020 #1 – William Hill
William Hill is one of the best-known bookmakers in the UK and their iPad app does not disappoint. It’s packed full of brilliant offers including acca insurance, second goal scorer money back special and their bore draw offer.
They pay out more than £10,000,000 in free bet money back offers and this is a great reason to bet with them. If you’re looking for great money back offers and switching between iPhone and iPad William Hill could be the app for you. Register via the link below or via the app and you’ll get 3 x £10 free bets when you bet £10 – a simple free bet to claim.
*New customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
(Full Ts and Cs here)
iPad app key features
- Bet and watch with a large screen view on the iPad, via William Hill TV or get the latest betting news and previews via William Hill radio
- Pick your own multiple bets on the same market with #YourOdds covering multiple sports.
- Cash in your bets, or partial cash in, on the sidebar – Always available on the right of the screen when you are logged into the app
- Full i0s security features such as Face ID or fingerprint login
Here’s how the app looks
Best iPad betting app – #2 Betfair
This is one of the very few companies who have a separate dedicated app, the Betfair iPad app rather than just a bigger version of their iPhone app. You get a choice of the standard bookie’s sports book app or the exchange app – where you can back and lay bets. We have rated them 2nd in our guide to football betting apps.
There are other apps on offer on iPad too including casino, live casino (separate app), arcade games, bingo, poker, Betfair predicts – political betting and exchange games.
*New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
- UK & Ireland must use promo code ZBBC01
- Place 5 bets of £10+ and get a £20 free bet (available 5 times)
- You must be over 18 to qualify for this offer
- Terms and conditions apply
Why Betfair for iPad?
- Almost full screen streaming on tennis and football, plus large screen horse race streaming alongside the latest odds
- Excellent range of depositing options with no fees such as Apple Pay, PayPal, and Debit card (Subject to change, check Betfair for the latest rates)
Here’s how the app looks –
Best iPad betting app #3 – Coral
Third, in the best iPad betting apps rankings is the Coral iPad app. This app has the same features as the iPhone app but looks so much better on the iPad’s bigger retina screen. The best thing about this app is that it also features a full casino where you can go and enjoy a quick game of roulette or risk a few credits on the slots between placing your bets.
These games look nice and crisp and with the extra screen space, placing bets or chips is a far easier task. The only small pitfall we found with the app that prevented this from being the best betting app for iPad was that load times could sometimes be frustrating for casino games and the portrait only view. The quality of this app was quite a surprise for us here at betting apps. Well-done Coral!
*Ts & C’s for BET £5 GET £20:
18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg.
£20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
Why use the Coral iPad app?
- Coral bet builder – Gives you an instant price on the bets you want, no tweeting or waiting for odds!
- Full casino app – Play a range of casino games, live casino, and slots without leaving the Coral sports app.
- Daily enhanced offers on football, racing, cricket golf, and more major sporting events
Here are some screenshots on the app –
Best iPad betting app #4 – Betfred
Betfred is well known as both a high street bookie and an online firm. They made a name for themselves settling early on the Premier League winners only for them to go on and lose it. The Betfred app is packed with iPad friendly features and the HD graphics on the casino look sharp on the retina screen.
Best iPad betting app #5 – bet365
In terms of sports betting this is a fantastic app and we’re sure you’ll love it once you start using it. Click here to read our bet365 iPad app review.
Check out our full list of iPad app reviews here.
- Our opinions on the app
- Looks great on the large iPad screen
- Best app for live streaming coverage
- Betfair’s new customer offer - Up to £100 in free bets (Ts & Cs apply 18+)
- Place and lay your bets thanks to Betfair’s clever and effective exchange system
- Cash out your bets before they have even finished and make a profit even if your bet ends up losing
- Goals Galore and Double Delight/Hat-trick Heaven bets available to place straight from your iPad
- Very competitive odds offered all the time, meaning you know you are getting constant value without it being shoved in your face
- Renowned for their market leading odds, especially across the football markets
- Simple clean interface, making the BetVictor iPad app very quick and easy to bet on
- Get cash out options as well as the ability to cash out a portion of your bet with selected markets
- Get Super acca insurance giving you the opportunity to get your stake back if up to three teams let you down
- Get acca insurance on your six-folds, giving you money back when one selection lets you down
- Get acca plus on your multiples and get enhanced winnings when they come in. The more selections the bigger the enhancement
*New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- Get cash out options across the most popular sports such as football, tennis, cricket and snooker
- Watch the events you have bet on straight from your iPad thanks to live streaming options
- Get insurance on your accumulators containing five selections or more
- Cash out straight from your iPad with the all new Paddy Power cash-out feature
- Get exclusive access to Unibet TV, giving you live streaming access to all your favourite live sporting events
- Get your money back on selected markets if a goal is scored in injury time
- Cash out your bets with bwin’s latest feature allowing to settle your bet before the event has even started.
- Get live streaming on all your favourite events so you can see your bets win in real time!
- A fantastic dedicated live betting section that gives you all the info you need and enables you to place lightning quick bets
iPad Casino Apps
As well as sports betting you have a whole range of casino apps available for iPad users we have covered them in our best casino apps guide.
All the apps we feature above also have casino apps available covering –
- Table games – Roulette, Blackjack & Baccarratt
- Slots – Most have over 300, some have separate Vegas style apps
- Live casino – Live streaming tables for Roulette, Blackjack and sometimes poker
- Scratch cards – Instant win cards that you play online
The live casino apps are really at their best when on the screen of the iPad. They stream in full HD and are an awesome casino experience.
We’ve focused on dedicated casino apps here rather than sports apps with casino on the side. When it comes to playing casino games on your iPad we’re looking for slick graphics, great playability, and a decent welcome bonus to get us started.
Best iPad casino app – Grovesnor casino
As well as being a land-based casino Grovesnor are a leader with their casino app too. There are loads to love about this app, for the daily jackpots to the regular promotions.
Where this app really stands out to us is the gameplay and graphics. This is a really well planned and designed app and looks super slick on the iPad.
Key Features of the App
- Daily Jackpots – These are guaranteed to drop every day and are really popular, especially of the jackpot hasn’t gone late into the evening!
- Weekly promotions – Tap on the promotions tab on the app to see what is on offer this week, from free spins to extra bonuses there is always something on offer.
- Play in either portrait or landscape on all games – it’s up to you for a change – no being forced to only play games in landscape mode like some other apps
- Impressive HD live casino built into the one casino app, play from the same balance without moving money or leaving the app
How the App looks
Give us your thoughts on the best betting iPad apps by following us on twitter (@bettingapps) and also get updates on future app releases, football tips, latest news/gossip and more!!
If there is an app you would like us to review that you have found, but cannot see on this list, get in touch and we will have no problems in reviewing any iPad betting app upon request. Likewise, if there is any specific information about a certain app you would like to know, but we haven’t covered feel free to let us know. We are more than happy to help or provide information on any iPad betting app query you may have.
We hope you find these iPad app reviews helpful and that this information will help you make the right choice in terms of the right betting app for your style/preference.