Bet365 Android App Review 2019
bet365 is comfortably one of the most recognisable betting brands on the planet.
Known for its widespread markets and in-depth oddsmaking it’s become a world leader not just via the desktop but even more on mobile.
Over the years the bet365 betting app has improved its functionality and technology to the point where few can now compete with it.
Below you’ll find all you need to know about the app including all its best features, offers and instructions on how you can get the bet365 mobile Android app download directly to your device.
How to get the Bet365 Android app (2019)
If you are viewing this page on Android the link will take you straight to the bet365 homepage.
Once on the bet365 mobile home page, you can tab the menu on your android phone and install it as a web app. Alternatively, you can download the latest version on the Google Play store, we found this to be identical to the web version but it takes up more storage space.
Current bonus details:
New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
bet365 Android Review
Reviews based on our opinions and any features mentioned are subject to change at any time, see bet365.com for the latest promotions and terms available.
As you’d expect the bet365 app has done all it can to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to the mobile betting market, so it’s full of incredible features, a vast array of markets and plenty of bonus offers.
Most users, including ourselves, find the bet365 Android app really simple to install and open, with most sports within a tap or two of the home screen. We found it to be very responsive to touch and a really quick app to use. This is excellent if you like in play betting or want to quickly check your bets to see if you have any cashout options.
The app also features a brilliant live streaming service that will give you the ability to watch horse racing across the UK as well as a number of other sports, while their live betting market truly is one of the best in the business. The live streaming covers many sports and it’s worth opening the app to check out what is available where you are as restrictions apply to certain sports in certain areas due to broadcasting rights.
It’s not the prettiest to look at, but its simplicity makes it easy to navigate, and we’d much rather that than a ton of style but very little substance. bet365 is substance in abundance without the unnecessary flashiness and adverts everywhere.
bet365 Android App Features
The Android app bet365 has as many features as the desktop offering and really does have plenty to boast about.
Below you’ll find some of our favourite aspects of the bet365 app which makes it stand out among its rivals. Again this is based on our opinion of using this app compared to other apps we have used.
Huge Football Markets
bet365 and football go hand-in-hand and they’ve certainly taken the market they’re famous for across to the mobile app absolutely seamlessly. You see the bet365 adverts all over the TV when you are watching football with Ray Winstone being the face of the company in their adverts. If you’ve watched the Premier League in the last 10 years or the Championship this season you’ll have seen Stoke City playing at the bet365 stadium (Formerly the Britania Stadium) and with bet365 as the principal shirt sponsor.
At the top of the football screen, we found all the days featured matches as well as a long list of leagues to play from the English Premier League to Scottish League Two, the UEFA Champions League and multiple divisions across France, Italy, Spain and Germany.
Additionally, all football’s major markets are available at the tap of an icon on the bet365 mobile app in what really does feel like a never-ending list. You will not be surprised to see bet365 ranked in our top 3 football betting apps (UK guide).
Horse Racing Review
Like most betting apps these days, the bet365 Android app download allows punters to watch the races they’ve bet on across all UK races, while the number of markets they offer extends way beyond the British Isles. Again geographical restrictions apply so check out the app in order to see what available to watch where you are and what requirements are needed to watch. When we wrote our review we had to be £1 in order to watch any of the races.
The number of races you can bet on is expansive and bet365 had early prices on ante-post markets for both the Cheltenham festival and the Grand National when we were looking.
Like desktop, we found various multiple bet options from Lucky 15s, trebles, accumulators and handicap bets.
Live streaming is a key asset within the bet365 app. As mentioned you’ll find plenty of horse racing being streamed, while you’ll find other events from right across the world available when you’ve placed a bet on it.
The likes of Serie A was available to watch live, alongside Major League Baseball, ATP Tennis, ice hockey, greyhound racing and much more. Simply look out for the word “Video” next to the fixture and you’ll be able to tune in on mobile, tablet and desktop. We’d recommend being on WIFI When you are steaming unless you have a very large data bundle on your phone contract.
Live streaming is only improved with the chance to also bet in-play. The bet365 mobile app really is ideal for punters who enjoy in-play betting. We found the in play centre to be full of games and when we tapped into a game we found stats at the top of the screen on the football matches including possession and dangerous attacks.
You’ll find all the biggest fixtures and events that are available to bet in-play on the home screen, with most sports now having at least some form of in-play offering with the bookmaker. Look for the in play tab in the quick links at the top of the mobile home page.
bet365 Mobile App Offers
You can find all the latest promotions by clicking the ‘A-Z’ dropdown and finding the ‘Offers’ icon. There you’ll find offers across horse racing, best odds guaranteed wagers and their famous Bet Builder feature.
How to use the bet365 app
Here’s our user guide for the app covering as much helpful information as we can cram in! If there is anything else you’d like to know how to do then send us a message on Twitter to @bettingapps.
The first thing we will cover is how to download the mobile app to your android phone or tablet. If you install the web version then it is compatible with all phones as it runs in the browser. If you use the Google Play version you’ll need to check the Play Store for the latest compatibility requirements (Usually if you have one of the latest phones then you will be fine to download the app).
Download The bet365 Android App
You can download the bet365 app in a few simple clicks and get your betting journey underway with one of the world’s leading bookmakers.
Simply click here to get the bet365 mobile app and follow these basic steps…
- Once on the home page follow the steps to register your account with bet365, you can make your first deposit at this time if you wish.
- Log in to bet365 and navigate to the mobile home page (Tap the bet365 logo in the top left corner)
- Tap the menu button on your phone and select the option for “add to home screen”
- You’ll now see the bet365 logo appear on your app screen for quick access
bet365 Android App Settings
There are plenty of opportunities to personalise your betting account by logging in and heading to your account page. Here you’ll be able to keep all your details up to date, while the preferences page, linked at the very bottom of the page will enable you to change language and odds display.
Google Play version
Once registered head over to play.google.com and search for “bet365” then install the app. Login and off you go!
How to place a bet
Here’s our guide to how we used the app to place our accumulator bets.
For placing single bets we found it to be a very simple process (you need to be registered and logged in to bet).
- Navigate to the sport you want to bet on in the quick links at the top (or A-Z of sports in the menu if it’s not as popular a sport)
- Find the event you want to bet on and then the market.
- Tap the odds you wish to back
- Navigate to the bet slip at the bottom of the app
- Put the amount you want to bet in the stake box (Remeber this is the amount you stand to lose so only bet what you are comfortable with)
- Tap place bet at the bottom of the screen – Your bet should now place and show in the “my bets” section of your account.
If the cash out facility is available for your bet we saw a “1” appear in the cash out tab at the bottom of the app.
How to place an accumulator on the app
For our review we placed a 5 bet football accumulator on 5 Premier League matches through the app. These are the steps we took, these could change with the future app or navigation updates.
- We navigated to soccer> Premier League to get up the list of games for that Saturday
- We tapped on 4 home teams to win that we wanted to back
- We then tapped into the number of markets for one of the games and tapped to back over 2.5 goals in that game
- Then we went to the bet slip where all 5 bets were lined up
- There was a choice of multiple bet options and we went for a 1 line accumulator on all 5 outcomes
- We added our stake, in this case, £1, and saw we’d return £8 if they all won.
- We were happy with this so tapped place bet and our accumulator was placed.
In our testing, we found this bet in the cash out section when logged in to the app.
How to cash out your bets
This is a generic guide on how the metrics of cashing out work rather than specifically how to do it on bet365.
Cash out is now available with most Android betting apps and when we were looking at bet365 they also had this option.
It works like this – You place a bet and get the option to close the bet early for less winnings depending on the circumstances. The closer you are to winning the bigger the cash out will be, generally speaking.
If you have just placed the bet some bookies will let you cash it out for around a 5% loss as a rough guide. This is only one for if you are really unhappy with the bet or you’ve backed Liverpool to win and have just seen in the news that Salah has broken his leg and you know they won’t win without him (Or similar!).
Once the games are live the cash outs will fluctuate as time goes on and goals go in. If you’ve backed a 5 team acca and all 5 teams are winning 2-0 then you’ll have a very high percentage of the full return available to you.
If all 5 teams are losing then you may be offered nothing or a few pence back. If you want to cash out then timing is key.
Cash out tips
Here are our top 2 tips for cashing out
- Tip 1 – Have a plan
If you’re the kind of customer who likes to cash out then having a plan is a great way to use this service. Think about a target amount you want to win and then set an automatic cash out rule in your app – where available. This will mean that you can just let it run and then it will cash out if it hits that amount.
If you want to watch how the games pan out just keep the plan in the back of your mind and don’t get carried away!
- Tip 2 – Don’t turn down life-changing money
In our opinion, it’s better to have a big win than lose out chasing more. This is down to personal preference but for us, if its money that will make a big difference in your life take the money*
*This is our opinion, hitting the cash out button is entierly your decisions and we are not responsible for that.
Bonus Ts and Cs
Sign up, deposit €5* or more to your account and we’ll match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits (up to €100*) when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. New customers only, T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of €5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of €100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent