Apple Pay is one of the newest and safest ways in which you can make purchases, simply by using your phone. Not only is it safe, it is an incredibly quick & easy way to make a purchase through a smartphone app or online too. Bookies are now joining in this trend allowing you to deposit straight from your Apple pay account into your betting account.
Betting Apps With Apple Pay
SkyBet are the only bookmaker so far who provide you with the option to pay with Apple Pay. The SkyBet app is available for Android & iOS devices, although Apple Pay only applies for customers using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iWatch).
SkyBet new customer welcome bonus – If you are new to SkyBet you can claim £20 free. To claim this offer, all you need to do is click on the link provided below, followed by “Join” in the top right-hand corner of your device, fill in your personal details submit them.
Apple Pay – Apple Pay is the easiest way to make safe & secure payments in shops or online. Wherever you see the Apple Pay logo, you can use your mobile to make purchases. In order to use this payment method, you’ll need to have an iPhone 6 or above.
To pay using your iPhone make sure you can see the logo, then simply hold your iPhone up against the reader with your finger on Touch ID, your finger confirms your identity and your purchase is complete.
To pay using an iWatch, it’s almost the same process, all you need to do is hold your iWatch close to the reader, double click the side button and point the face of the watch towards the reader, you’ll then hear a beep and you’ll see a tick on the face off your watch confirming the payment.
It’s east to set-up Apple Pay on your device, we are going to talk you through the whole process below.
Setting Up Apple Pay on your iOS device (iPhone & iWatch)
Setting-up Apple Pay on iPhone:
- On your homescreen select the Wallet app
- tap on the + button
- You can add the card you have attached to your iTunes account by adding putting in your security code, some banks require verification, they will send you a text message which you’ll need to input to make purchases with your iPhone.
Setting-up Apple Pay on iWatch:
- Start by going to the Apple Watch app on the homescreen.
- Tap on the Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Then add a credit or debit card.
- You can add the card you have attached to your iTunes account by adding putting in your security code, some banks require verification, they’ll send you an SMS message which you will need to input into your device to make purchases using your iWatch.
So far the only betting apps with Apple Pay is the SkyBet iPhone app. Hopefully all of the bookmakers betting apps will offer Apple Pay as a payment method, as soon as they do we will add them to our list.