Welcome to our daily football predictions post. Here you can find quick selections that we have researched in to and have backed up with summarised justifications.
Selections will be shown on this page on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Our weekend predictions can be found on different pages on the site and can be found further down the page.
Friday Football Predictions - 20th May
There’s a few matches on this Friday, but some very tough fixtures to call, in my opinion. We are at the very end of domestic seasons now, where things step up a notch on the unpredictability scale.
That said, I’m having a small tickle on the two selections below. Underneath you can find a bullet list of why I am selecting this double.
Here are the selections:
- Antalyaspor to beat Galatasaray (home) 6pm 5/4*
- Real Madrid to beat Real Betis (home) 8pm 4/5*
3.05/1 ON THE DOUBLE*
ADD THIS DOUBLE TO YOUR BET-SLIP HERE
*Prices were correct as of 10:25 19/05/22 and are subject to change
Antalyaspor v Galatasaray
🇹🇷 Super Lig 🇹🇷
- Galatasaray have have a very disappointing season by their usual standards. They are in eleventh position, heading in to the final game of the campaign.
- Antalyaspor are undefeated in their last three games, which includes drawing to the league leaders and beating 3rd place Konyaspor.
- Antalyaspor are twelve games undefeated at home, winning eight and drawing four.
Real Madrid v Real Betis
🇪🇸 La Liga 🇪🇸
- Real Madrid have won all of their last three home games in the league by way of clean sheet and scored twelve goals in the process.
- From the four most recent head to heads between these two clubs, Real Madrid have won three times and drawn once.
- Real Madrid will be keen to put on a good show and celebrate the league title in the last game of the season in front of their own fans.
Latest Football Betting Predictions
Here are the latest posts from our football tips writers. Tips are updated daily on some markets, be sure to check back to see what tips are on offer.