Watching sport is easier than ever these days. There are dozens upon dozens of channels and thousands of live streams you can pick up online.
In fact, even the bookies are getting in on the action. Most iPhone and Android betting apps offer live streaming these days in all manner of sports, and they’re easy to set up and watch too!
With plenty of sport on each day, here’s our guide to accessing live streams with online bookmakers…
How To Access Live Streams: A Step-By-Step Guide
With many sports betting apps you can watch live sport as you play. It’s a simple process that is generally consistent across each bookmaker.
In order to watch live streams of sport, you’ll often have to place a qualifying bet on the sports event in question, usually a minimum of £1.
To access live streams you simply have to follow these steps…
- Sign-up or log-in to your bookmaker betting app.
- Find the sports event you wish to live stream. Every app will usually have a small icon to indicate you can live stream. This is usually a ‘Play’ icon.
- Place a qualifying wager on the event if required (all horse racing generally requires a qualifying wager, while a number of other sports will too).
- Once you’ve placed your wager the live stream will unlock.
- Press play and watch sport live!
Live Streaming With bet365
bet365 is our first go-to app when it comes to sports live streaming. They boast live streaming over 190,000 events online each year. That’s a hell of a lot! They cover a whole host of sports including, football, darts, ice hockey, table tennis, Esports, horse racing, tennis, snooker, basketball, greyhound racing and more!
The German Bundesliga has restarted and bet365 are live streaming each match. To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the bet365 app which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming.
Geographical restrictions are in place in order for the service to comply with laws from around the world. For example, the upcoming Bundesliga games are unavailable in Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Sweden. A full live stream schedule is provided on the bet365 website. This will show you what live and upcoming action is due to be streamed in a nice list format.
Interested in live streaming the Bundesliga or looking for a credible bookmaker? Then why not give bet365 a try? Check them out from the link below.
Which Other Betting Apps Offer Live Streaming?
Most bookmakers in the UK now offer some form of live streaming and that includes via their betting apps.
All the big-name bookies have an expansive range of streams to watch with the likes of Coral, 888sport, Bwin and more having a wide range.
If you’re looking for a betting app to enjoy live streams, head over to our iPhone betting apps list where you’ll find full reviews of the best bookmakers in the country.
What Sports Can I Live Stream?
The number of sports available to live stream is ever-expanding on betting apps and each year you’ll find new additions and new leagues available to watch.
Many bookmakers will allow punters to watch every single horse race taking place in the UK, while a good number have live streaming of some Europe’s biggest football leagues, including the likes of Serie A, Ligue 1 and La Liga.
Below we’ve broken down the sports in which can be live-streamed alongside the betting apps in which you can watch them on. We have excluded bet365 from the list as they offer all sports mentioned.
- Football: Paddy Power, William Hill, Coral, Betfair, Ladbrokes, Unibet
- Horse Racing: BetVictor, Paddy Power, Coral, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Unibet, Betfair
- Greyhounds: Coral, Betfair, Unibet, Ladbrokes
- Tennis: William Hill, Unibet, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Coral, Betfair
- Cricket: Unibet, William Hill, Betfair
- Snooker: Coral, William Hill, Unibet Betfair
- Basketball: Unibet, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Coral, Betfair,
As well as these you’ll also find the likes of ice hockey, handball, darts, and many more sports being offered by online betting apps.