Watching sport is easier than ever these days. There are dozens upon dozens of channels and thousands of live streams you can pick up online.
With plenty of sport on each day, here’s our guide to accessing live streams with online bookmakers…
How To Access Live Streams: A Step-By-Step Guide
With many sports betting apps you can watch live sport as you play. It’s a simple process that is generally consistent across each bookmaker.
In order to watch live streams of sport you’ll often have to place a qualifying bet on the sport’s event in question, usually a minimum of £1.
To access live streams you simply have to follow these steps…
- Sign-up or log-in to your bookmaker betting app.
- Find the sports event you wish to live stream. Every app will usually have a small icon to indicate you can live stream. This is usually a ‘Play’ icon.
- Place a qualifying wager on the event if required (all horse racing generally requires a qualifying wager, while a number of other sports will too).
- Once you’ve placed your wager the live stream will unlock.
- Press play and watch sport live!
Which Betting Apps Offer Live Streaming?
Most bookmakers in the UK now offer some form of live streaming and that includes via their betting apps.
If you’re looking for a betting app to enjoy live streams, head over to our apps page where you’ll find full reviews of the best bookmakers in the country.
What Sports Can I Live Stream?
The number of sports available to live stream is ever-expanding on betting apps and each year you’ll find new additions and new leagues available to watch.
Many bookmakers will allow punters to watch every single horse race taking place in the UK, while a good number have live streaming of some Europe’s biggest football leagues, including the likes of Serie A, Ligue 1 and La Liga.
Below we’ve broken down the sports in which can be live-streamed alongside the betting apps in which you can watch them on…
- Football: Paddy Power, William Hill, Coral, Betfair, Ladbrokes, Unibet
- Horse Racing: BetVictor, Paddy Power, Coral, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Unibet, Betfair
- Greyhounds: Coral, Betfair, Unibet, Ladbrokes
- Tennis: William Hill, Unibet, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Coral, Betfair
- Cricket: Unibet, William Hill, Betfair
- Snooker: Coral, William Hill, Unibet Betfair
- Basketball: Unibet, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Coral, Betfair,
As well as these you’ll also find the likes of ice hockey, handball, darts, and many more sports being offered by online betting apps.