iPad Betting Apps
Check out our full list of iPad app reviews here. With mobile betting going from strength to strength 2016 should continue to see more and more iPad betting apps appearing, so be sure to re-visit this page frequently as we will be adding new reviews as new betting apps appear. We will also be constantly updating each app review to reflect any new customer bonuses or offerings that occur in the future to keep you bang up to date. Check out our list below and find the best iPad betting app for you.
- Top 5 sports betting apps in the UK
- Covering in play betting and cash out options
- All major bookies reviewed and ranked
- Get enhancements on your winning
- European football accumulators straight from the app
- Best app for live streaming coverage
- Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets with Betfair’s new customer offering
- Place and lay your bets thanks to Betfair’s clever and effective exchange system
- Cash out your bets before they have even finished and make a profit even if your bet ends up losing
- Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets as a new customer to Betfred
- Goals Galore and Double Delight/Hat-trick Heaven bets available to place straight from your iPad
- Very competitive odds offered all the time, meaning you know you are getting constant value without it being shoved in your face
- Place a £10 bet and get £30 in bonus bets plus £30 casino bonus too
- Renowned for their market leading odds, especially across the football markets
- Simple clean interface, making the BetVictor iPad app very quick and easy to bet on
- Bet £5 and get £20 free as a new customer to Coral
- Get cash out options as well as the ability to cash out a portion of your bet with selected markets
- Get Super acca insurance giving you the opportunity to get your stake back if up to three teams let you down
- £20 free bet to all new customers
- Get acca insurance on your six-folds, giving you money back when one selection lets you down
- Get acca plus on your multiples and get enhanced winnings when they come in. The more selections the bigger the enhancement
- Sign up today and get a free matched bet up to the value of £50
- Get cash out options across the most popular sports such as football, tennis, cricket and snooker
- Watch the events you have bet on straight from your iPad thanks to live streaming options
- Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets with Paddy Power’s new customer offering
- Get insurance on your accumulators containing five selections or more
- Cash out straight from your iPad with the all new Paddy Power cash-out feature
- Register with skybet today and get a £10 no deposit bonus
- Join the Free bet club and get a £5 every week throughout the football season
- Play Super6 and Fantasy six-a-side from your iPad for your chance to win £250,000 and £10,000 respectively every week
- Get a £20 risk-free bet as a new customer bonus from Unibet
- Get exclusive access to Unibet TV, giving you live streaming access to all your favourite live sporting events
- Get your money back on selected markets if a goal is scored in injury time
- Cash out your bets with bwin’s latest feature allowing to settle your bet before the event has even started.
- Get live streaming on all your favourite events so you can see your bets win in real time!
- A fantastic dedicated live betting section that gives you all the info you need and enables you to place lightning quick bets
With the iPad continuing to sell well we expect to see more focus on building better dedicated iPad apps from the bookmakers, as the bigger screen certainly helps the betting experience in our opinion. With a bigger screen you can soak up more information or get a better perspective of a certain market or situation and we feel this can be utilised a lot more than whats being offered currently.
Give us your thoughts on the best betting iPad apps by following us on twitter (@bettingapps) and also get updates on future app releases, football tips, latest news/gossip and more!!
If there is an app you would like us to review that you have found, but cannot see on this list, get in touch and we will have no problems in reviewing any iPad betting app upon request. Likewise if there is any specific information about a certain app you would like to know, but we haven’t covered feel free to let us know. We are more than happy to help or provide information on any iPad betting app query you may have.
We hope you find these iPad app reviews helpful and that this information will help you make the right choice in terms of the right betting app for your style/preference.