Best bingo apps guide
We’ve looked at the different platforms and found a lot of them to be very similar. We’ve now filtered through all the major bingo apps to bring you our top 3 picks for both iPhone and Android. These are the easiest real money bingo apps to use and all come with quality stable apps and great new customer offers. We stuck to the main brands too as security is a key part of our reviews.
What is the Best UK bingo app in August 2019?
We have broken it down to the best site by the platform in this order (Scroll down to find the best app for your phone)
- Best Android bingo apps
- Best iPhone bingo apps
- Best mobile bingo apps
Best Overall Bingo App – Bet365 Bingo
They may be better known as a sports betting company but do not let that put you off the fantastic bet365 bingo app! It is built on the same platform as other apps and has a rich luxurious purple theme. We felt using the app that it was very well designed and easy to navigate.
On the app, we found all the upcoming games in a handy feed on the home page. There was a game starting around every 30 seconds and we saw prices from 50p a ticket down to as low as just 1p per ticket – great for when you want to make your money go further but still play bingo!
To get started with the app they offer a new customer welcome bonus that, in our opinion, is easy to claim as long as you follow the terms and conditions.
* Terms: New Bingo customers only. First deposit/transfer to Bingo of £10 or more qualifies for 200% Bingo Bonus up to £100. 4x wagering requirement. Enter promo code TIKIBONUS and stake £10 on Tiki Paradise Masks of Mayhem for £20 Slots Bonus. Must be used on same game. 20x wagering requirement. Time limits and exclusions apply.
Once you’ve registered and claimed your bonus you can get the app from either iTunes or the Google Play store. Here’s how the app looks
As you can see there are lots of bingo rooms ready for you to play on. As well as this you’ll find slots galore!
Best for Android – Mecca bingo – £40 bonus
If you love bingo then you’ll surely have heard of Mecca bingo from their network of bingo halls up and down the country. Well let me tell you, their android bingo app does not disappoint! As usual, there are the standard bingo games such as 90 ball and 75 balls but the Mecca bingo app is packed with even more features and games than just standard bingo.
- Spend £10 and get £50 free with Mecca on your mobile
- Visit the promotions page to see the latest offers
- Range of slots and side games available
NEW CUSTOMERS MUST DEPOSIT AND SPEND £10 ON BINGO WITHIN 60 DAYS TO RECEIVE £30 BINGO BONUS WITH 2X WAGERING REQUIREMENT. RECEIVE £10 CLUB BONUS. Full Ts and Cs are on the Mecca site when you register.
Reasons to use Mecca bingo
- Great new customer offer of deposit £10 get £50 to play with (As usual Ts and Cs apply, must be 18+)
- Chat with other players on the app while you’re playing
- Exclusive games such as our favourite Emoji bingo 😍
- Lots of slots and other games if you want a break from the bingo
Here’s how the app looks –
Best Odds Bingo
This is absolutely my favourite room on the Mecca Bingo app. At busy times some of the rooms are so busy and some people have some many more tickets than others and that makes it grate a little when the same people keep winning. After realising this Mecca have come up with a unique offering for bingo players – Best Odds Bingo – AKA Bob for short.
How Bob works
The room is set to a maximum of 25 players at any time and each person has an option of 10 tickets to join the room. No rooms with hundreds of people in and some having 36+ tickets each. Everyone in the room as exactly the same chance of winning. Prices start from 50p a game so it’s a great affordable way to play too. We’ve found the people in these rooms are always chatty and it’s a lot of fun!
How to get the app
– As above to register and then you can download the app from the Play store.
Mecca app – things you need to know
Deposit options – Debit/ credit card – Paypal – Skrill – Neteller – Paysafe card. Withdrawals from the Mecca bingo app usually take 3-7 days, if you are having issues it is best to contact Mecca directly for any payment issues.
Software required – The current versions run in the latest i0s and android software.
Other apps by Mecca
Slots by Mecca Bingo – A Casino app dedicated to slots games
This app is also available on iPhone, iPad and mobile.
2nd Best for Android – Betfair bingo –
Better known for their sports betting, Betfair makes a surprise inclusion in our top 2 android bingo apps. Over time they have developed from having bingo as a poor quality side app to having one of the best bingo apps we’ve seen. The app is very well designed and packed with rooms to pick from and has the awesome speed bingo room for those who just want a quick game and to get to the jackpot!
Reasons to use Betfair bingo
- A brilliantly designed app that’s easy to install
- Branded games such as Deal or no Deal bingo rooms
- Loyalty program which gets you rewards and even an invite to be a VIP bingo player!
- Betfair BOOSTS – Get extra bonuses just for being a Betfair customer!
How to get the app
– Register via the button above and then search “Betfair bingo” on the Google Play store
Best for iPhone and iPad – Gala bingo – £35 bonus
Reasons to Download the Gala bingo app
- You can win every day! If you have a day with no wins you’ll be allowed access to the free bingo room when you’ll win up to £5 (terms apply as usual).
- Over 20 different rooms to play bingo in
- A quite frankly huge 100 slots games to play on all for BIG money
- On-screen scratch cards to play while you wait for the next game to start – or play at the same site as you play bingo.
- Check out the promotions tab to see the latest offers from Gala bingo to help your money go further
- Guaranteed daily jackpots on selected slots and bingo games (you’ll also find these under the promotions tabs)
Gala bingo – Key information
Deposit options – Debit/ credit card and Paypal are the main options
Software required – The current versions run in the latest i0s and android software
- Spend £10 on bingo cards and get £30 free
- Over £1,000 on offer in your first week in the newbies rooms
- Other apps include Gala casino
2nd Best for iPhone and iPad – Costa Bingo
Reasons to Download the Costa bingo app
- A £5 no deposit bonus for all new customers* (Ts and Cs apply, 18+)
- A highly rated app on the app store rated 4.1 out of 5 from recent reviews – In the bingo section that is very high!
- Over 300 slots to pick from on the same app
- Fun prizes on offer in the monthly promotions
Costa Bingo – Key information
Deposit options – Paypal, Credit/ debit card, Apple Pay or call up and make your deposit over the phone
Minimum deposit – £5, although you need to deposit £10 to qualify for most offers
Best mobile – Tombola bingo
Reasons to play on Tombola bingo
- A quite frankly amazing deposit £25 and get £75 to play with new customer offer (18+, must be a completely new customer, Ts and Cs apply).
- Exclusive games that you’ll only find at Tombola like the fantastic Bingo Chinco and bingo Pulse.
- Dedicated Tombola arcade that’s full of fun games to play for real money.
- An app that is excellent in its design and stability
- Deposit £25 and get £50 - New customers only
- A brilliant app packed with fun games and more
- Exclusive games such as bingo cinco
We know there are loads of questions you may have about bingo so we’ve tried to cover them here. If you have any other questions that come up please send us a tweet to @bettingapps and we’ll try to answer them as soon as we can.
- What are the odds of winning at bingo?
To work this out you need to know the total number of cards playing. Then simply divide the number of cards you have by the total then multiply by 100.
80 cards in a game
You have 6 cards
6/ 80 = 0.075 x 100 = 7.5% chance of winning
- How do you win at bingo?
In general, bingo has 3 prizes on offer – 1 line, 2 lines and the full house.
The lines are the first person to fill a horizontal line or 2 horizontal lines. A full house means you have every number covered by the balls that have come out.
At this point, you will take the prize fund that is shown on the right of the app usually. If you are not the only winner the prize will be split between all the winners.
If the full house prize is £400 and 4 people all get the full house on the same number you will all win £100.
- What is a full house in Bingo?
A full house in bingo means that you have matched all the numbers on your card to the numbers that have come out of the machine before anyone else. On an app, your phone will vibrate and flash up that you’ve won. In a bingo hall you many hear someone jump up and shout “FULL HOUSE” to claim the win!
- How old do you have to be to use bingo apps?
For any apps that feature real money bingo in the UK, you will need to be 18 or older to register, deposit, and play bingo.
There are numerous apps on both the App Store and the Google Play Store that offer simulated bingo for fun. These apps usually allow you to play for fun without spending any money and are computer generated games. These aren’t, in our opinion, as good software as the apps we feature.
- How long does a game of bingo take?
A standard game of bingo on an app will take between 3 and 5 minutes for 75 ball and 90 ball bingo depending on when people win and the number of people in the room. For bigger jackpot games at popular times it can take up to 10 minutes for a winner to be found.
- What happens if the app crashes in the middle of the game?
If you’re playing on an app or computer and the app crashes or you lose internet connection then the game carries on and you’ll be credited any winnings you are due.
If you can reload the app in time head back to the room you were in and you’ll get back to live in play action.
- Can I buy cards in advance of a game?
This does vary from app to app but the general rule is if it’s a big game then yes you can. For standard games that start every 2-3 minutes, there will be no option to buy in advance. Where you see games with mega jackpots then you will usually be able to buy your tickets up to a couple of days before the games start.
- Can I keep the same numbers on my bingo cards from game to game?
No! Even if you may think they are lucky you can’t keep them. All bingo cards are generated randomly for fairness so you have to have new cards each time you play.
- Are bingo games fair?
This is something you may be wondering – All software providers use approved random number generators for the bingo balls to be called out.