Good day and welcome to our Sunday football predictions blog for 3rd December 2023. Here we check out well in advance the games involving the leagues across Europe and beyond.
There are usually plenty of games to choose from but now that the main domestic seasons have ended, fixtures are few and far between. At the weekend I like to place my bets early. These bets are:
- Bet Of The Day Double – 2 value selections.
- Long Shot Single – 1 selection that is high risk and holds odds of over 3/1, where I am expecting an upset to happen.
I then share these Sunday football predictions here to hopefully aid you in your decisions, or at the very least to provide a different viewpoint to your own.
Sunday Football Predictions
- Aston Villa to beat Bournemouth (away) 2pm
- West Ham to beat Crystal Palace (home) 2pm
2.72/1 on the double*
ADD THESE SELECTIONS TO YOUR WILLIAM HILL BET-SLIP HERE
*All odds from our Sunday football predictions are taken from William Hill and were correct at time of writing. Odds are subject to change at any time.
Bournemouth v Aston Villa
🏴 Premier League 🏴
- Aston Villa have conceded nine goals in their last nine games. Bournemouth have conceded twenty in their last nine.
- Aston Villa have won four of their last five games, scoring twelve goals in those victories.
- An away victory last time out against Spurs should lift the confidence. They will be using that as a building block to create some consistency on the road.
West Ham v Crystal Palace
🏴 Premier League 🏴
West Ham have come through the other end of a dip in form, by winning four of their last five games across all competitions.
Crystal Palace have lost four of their last five games and heads will be low after losing 2-1 away at Luton last time out.
Jarrod Bowen is due to return from injury for this match and has been a major playmaker for West Ham.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bet. Free bet available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. for Horse Racing valid for 7 days. Restrictions + T&Cs apply
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Chelsea v Brighton
🏴 Premier League 🏴
- Chelsea have been very leaky at the back recently, conceding eight goals in their last two matches.
- After a long list of injuries, The Brighton team is starting to take shape again as players return. Dunk, Mitoma, Lamptey and Moder should all be available for selection.
- Chelsea’s defensive worries will be extended further for this game as Reece James will be suspended for the sending off against Newcastle.
Bookmark this page
Feel free to let us know what you think about our predictions or let us know your own by getting in touch with our Twitter account.
I hope you find this information useful and serves you well in your own decision making. Whatever it is you are betting on this weekend, the best of luck and remember to always gamble responsibly.
Latest football betting tips
It’s fair to say that the Both Teams To Score market is one of the most popular betting markets outside the win-draw-win market. We all