If you’re looking to get the odds you want, here’s all you need to know about #YourOdds from how to find it to how to play it…
What Is William Hill Your Odds?
William Hill #YourOdds is an incredibly simple concept to understand and is basically the virtual version of going into a bookmaker and asking for specific odds in a market.
If you can’t see the bet you wish to place on a specific fixture, then all you have to do is Tweet @WilliamHill using the #YourOdds hashtag with the bet you want to request odds for and they’ll get back to you.
What they’ll do is reply with a unique link carrying the odds you’ve requested. All you have to do is open the link, sign up and place your bets.
You’ll be able to find all the fixtures you can play #YourOdds with on the William Hill website, so what’re you waiting for?
William Hill lists these bets in two categories – Multi Match and Future. Multi match shows same match bets for upcoming matches. Futures show bets for seasons – like “United and Chelsea to finish in the yop 4”. These are sported by competition and always have some interesting bets in them. Take a look next time you are on the app and you’ll see what we mean.
How Do I Play #YourOdds?
Playing and requesting #YourOdds is incredibly simple and can be done in just a few simple steps.
William Hill seems to have a good team monitoring these and bets are priced up quickly. If it is 2 PM on a Saturday afternoon, or the build-up to a Champions League night they are a little busier. It is best to get your bets in early if you know what you want to back to make sure you can place them in time.
- Log in to your William Hill betting account
- Send a Tweet to @WilliamHill with your requested bet
- Wait for William Hill to get back to you with a unique link with the odds
- Click the link and place your bet, if you are happy with the odds.
You can see other peoples requested bets on the app too, as shown below –
What Sports Can I Request #YourOdds?
The sports you can play #YourOdds with changes on a daily basis, it all depends on what is happening that particular day.
However, all the UK’s major sports are generally covered, while you’ll be able to request bets on multiple football leagues from the Premier League to Serie A, the Championship, and European competitions.
On top of that, major cricket games will be included as well as NBA games, the NFL, Rugby and much more.
Below you’ll find a complete list of the sports you’d expect to see available for #YourOdds…
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Ice Hockey
- Formula 1
Things to consider when placing a bet
As you’d expect, with punters choosing their own odds, things can often affect play and void certain aspects of the bet.
There are a number of things to note with this market, including the following…
- If any aspect of the #YourOdds bet is made void, the entire bet will become void.
- Any #YourOdds offer that comes through any other social media or customer service channel won’t be accepted. This service can only be used via Twitter.
- Make sure you check the price you are being offered to make sure you are happy with the value.
- It may be worth checking the price with a bookmaker that offers instant prices like bet365 to make sure the odds are competitive. With these selected bets it can be hard to compare odds compared to the standard betting market.
Overall this market from William Hill is a good one. They are quick to get the prices up and you can see other people’s selections on the app or website. Head to any sports home page and you should see a #Yourodds tab or feed showing you the matches and bets they have already priced up.
You can back these or place your own bets – it’s up to you!