10Bet Screen Shots
Before we start, responsible gambling is key to enjoying betting. Please find information on 10bet’s responsible gambling features here.
10Bet prides itself on having the largest possible choice when it comes to sports betting. You’ll find a wide variety of football leagues and other sports via the very logically built and newly re-designed 10bet app.
The app is easy to navigate and holds a wide range of in-play options. This is a great mobile offering, even if it lacks some of the razzmatazz that the bigger bookies have.
10Bet New Customer Bonus
New customers to 10Bet can get a bonus when registering below.
10Bet App Review
The app is an all-in-one gambling app, combining both sports betting and casino in to one neat and tidy platform.
It has a clean interface and a light theme. Information is well-spaced throughout the pages and the menu structure is logically laid out, making it easy to navigate.
The app has all the popular sports from football, tennis, boxing darts, horse racing, golf and rugby. It also has some more niche markets like the increasingly-popular esports and novelty betting markets.
The app is available from the Apple App Store for iOS users and from the Google Play store for Android devices. It’s also available from any mobile web browser, thanks to the mobile optimised website.
How To Place A Bet With 10Bet
Placing a bet is quick and easy –
- Open the app and log in.
- Then find the selection you require and tap on the odds for that selection.
- The bet slip will open with a pre-set stake amount in place (£5 by default).
- If that is the amount you wish to stake, then go to step 5, alternatively change the amount to the amount you wish to bet.
- Tap the place bet button and the bet is placed.
- You can now find the bet in the may account section of the menu
The stake amount can be adjusted to pre-set amounts using the + and – buttons on either side of the stake field. You can also choose to set the stake by any amount you wish by tapping on the centre of the stake field. Then tap your keyboard for the amount.
The quick bet feature is beneficial when looking to place a last-minute single. This allows you to place a bet in seconds at a set amount rather than going through the usual bet slip process.
For multiples, the quick bet box that appears can be minimised with a downwards drag of the thumb, or by continuing to add more selections. The bet slip needs to be tapped in order to view the options and set a stake.
10Bet also offers the feature of adding selections to bets once they have been placed. Head to the bet in my account and look for the edit bet option. You can add more selections to it and get a new price, or just cancel to leave the bet as it is. This, alongside a fantastic cash-out facility, provides you with plenty of chances to change your mind.
Can You Cash out at 10Bet?
The 10Bet app has a cash-out feature built into it that accommodates both full and partial cash-outs. Partial cash outs give you the option to cash out a percentage of your bet for a percentage of your profits. If you are thinking about cashing out your bet then you could, for example, cash out half or a small percentage to secure your stake back.
The cash-out feature is available on a generous amount of markets. However, cash-out is not offered on bets placed using free bet bonuses.
10Bet Bet Builder Markets
10Bet has an intuitive Bet Builder that is available on both the app, mobile site and desktop site. Over 60 markets are available to choose from, allowing you to create your own personalised football or basketball bets. You do need to be logged in to access the bet builder with 10 bet. This is common with most bet builders.
Bet Builder can be activated from the top of the events page, where it is an option. Once opened, all the available bet builder markets will appear.
When two selections have been made, the quick bet slip will appear at the bottom, with the combined odds shown. The odds constantly update as more selections are added or removed.
Once you are happy with the price offered against the selections made, you can add a stake in the required field and then tap the place bet button to confirm. You cannot currently make multiples of bet builders.
In-play Betting With 10Bet
You will find all the in-play matches from the live bets option within the top menu on the home page. These include all sports that are currently live and some that are about to start.
Events that are live in-play have three different visuals available at the top of the page, offering different information on the action that has already taken place:
- Scoreboard – Here you can see the current score and how the scoring has developed. In terms of football betting, a timeline is shown here also, displaying who was in possession at what time, when chances were made in the match, when cards were dished out and when substitutions were made.
- Statistics – This view provides detailed analysis on every element of the play. You are left in no doubt about what has already happened in the match and can then use this to make a more informed choice on selections.
- Visualisation – A digital representation of the pitch/court is shown with text commentary detailing the action minute by minute. Visual animations are also used to highlight which area of the pitch/court the action currently lies.
How to access 10Bet’s In-depth statistics
A whole array of analyses can be found for key betting events on the app.
If there is a bar chart icon displayed in the right of the market headers within the events page, in-depth statistics are available. Tapping on the bar chart icon will navigate to the information.
There is a lot more helpful information here than most bookmakers are willing to give out for free. We fully recommend users utilise this feature to aid them with their betting choices.
10bet like their customers to check in daily. One way they encourage them to do this is by offering out enhanced odds (AKA Price Boosts) across a variety of sports.
10bet are competitively priced across the board on their standard offerings, so their enhancements tend to carry a fair bit of value.
All the day’s enhanced odds are neatly bundled up and are assigned their own special category within the main menu. Each enhancement has complete transparency, showing what the original price was and what it has been enhanced to.
There are no catches here. All winning price boost bets are honoured and paid out fully in cash.
The Casino action can be accessed from the 10Bet app by tapping on the gaming icon in the bottom menu bar.
Table games, slots, live casino and progressive jackpots are all covered in abundance. There’s a nice blend between traditional/classic casino games and quirky/new variations.
There’s enough here to satisfy the majority. However, there are dedicated casino apps that host a lot more games, especially slot titles. This may not satisfy the casino fanatic but certainly has enough to quench the thirst of the casual gambler and keen sports bettor.
10 Bet Deposit and withdrawal methods
10bet offer eight different payment methods for depositing funds into your account and six methods for withdrawing.
- Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
- Apple Pay
- Skrill (1-tap)
- Trustly (bank transfer)
- Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
- Bank transfer
Depositing is an easy and instant process. Funds will immediately show in the betting account as a balance. Withdrawals have a processing time of between three hours and three days (see FAQs below).
The service provided on the 10Bet app meets the expectations of the UK punters, in our opinion. It has all of the features and tools to provide an informed betting choice. It also contains many casino games to keep users entertained for hours.
Strong standard pricing alone make 10Bet a sensible bookmaker to register with in our opinion. As they have also developed an attractive app that is efficient to bet on, it makes the choice a bit of a no-brainer. The 10Bet app is not our number one betting app. However, it is one that is stored on our devices and opened up regularly.
Q & A
Yes. Alongside their optimised mobile website, they have dedicated apps for both iOS and Android users. The iOS app can be found in the App store and the 10Bet Android app is available from the Google Play Store.
The dedicated apps present exactly the same experience as the mobile website, which you can quickly check out here.
Yes – The 10Bet brand is fully licensed to operate in the UK. The brand belongs to Blue Star Planet Limited and is licensed under account 43173.
Unfortunately not. There are live visualisations, representing what is actually happening in the event, but no live video streams. We have not heard of any plans in the pipeline to get this feature added.
Withdrawals can take between three hours and two working days to complete, depending on which withdrawal method been used. There are six methods available:
- Debit card – between 3 hours & 2 working days. (min £10)
- PayPal – between 3 hours & 2 working days. (min £10)
- Neteller – between 3 hours & 2 working days. (min £10)
- Skrill – between 3 hours & 2 working days. (min £10)
- Trustly – between 2 hours and 2 working days. (min £10)
- Fast Bank Transfer – between 1 to 3 working days. (min £10)
10Bet Company Information
10Bet Responsible gambling
10Bet Responsible Gambling Policy: Here
Responsible gambling features
- Reality Check – Get reminders when you have been on the app for a certain period of time.
- Limits – Set daily/weekly/monthly deposit limits to keep in control of your spending.
- Time-Out – Temporarily suspend your betting account for a set period of time.
- Account Closure – Close your account down completely.
- Self Exclusion – A complete shutdown of the account with all marketing material ceased and a complete refusal by the bookmaker if there is a change of mind.