Football betting apps guide
If you’re into football betting then you’ll know some apps are easier to get your bets on than others – we know the frustration of trying to get an acca on when there is no coupon available. We’ve been through the football section on the main UK betting apps to bring you our guide to the best betting apps for football! Looking to bet on a wider range of sports? Then check out our guide to the best UK Android betting apps!
The top 3 Football betting apps for September 2019
No 1 – Bet Victor – Best for Accumulators
Available on iPhone and Android
If you like backing football acca’s then you need to back then Bet Victors app is the easiest places to get your bets on. There’s a number of simple coupons to find including 1×2, both teams to score and loads more.
Football accumulators are one of the strongest parts of the Bet Victor app and you’ll find it easy to tap through them and get your bets on.
Bet Victor is our top-rated bookie for football betting.
Get your first bet on of £10 and you’ll get £30free* when you join Bet Victor through the link below. (this will show you where to get the app too)
**New Customers only. Deposit and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only (1 at odds 2.00 or greater), expires in 7 days, plus a £10 Casino Bonus, expires in 7 days. Wager the Casino Bonus 40x to withdraw winnings. Credit or Debit card only. Geographical Restrictions. T&Cs Apply.
#Priceitup is Bet Victors headline new market for Premier League and Champions League betting. It allows you to place your bets on same game accas covering things like cards, corners, goals, goal scorers and more. You’ll find it in the match markets and they are usually priced up 24 to 48 hours before a game. Check it out on the app today!
Good points – Best odds for football betting, easy to back accumulators, simple free bet
- Best app for cashouts
- Easy to back accumulators
- Simple free bet
- Acca insurance on football bets (see terms)
Bad points –
- Lack of live streaming options
- Virtual football betting isn’t great (It’s not great with any app!)
Football coupons available on the Bet Victor App*
- Todays Matches (1×2 markets)
- Tomorrow Matches (1×2 markets)
- League coupons – Premier League, Champions League, Championship etc
- Euro Elite coupon – PL, Bundesliga, La Liga etc
- Top UK matches – top4 UK divisions coupon
These then break down into the available betting markets
- Both teams to score
- Win and both teams to score
- Total goals – Over and under 2.5 goals & 1.5 goals
- A goal in both halves
- Both teams to score both halves – Huge odds on a very difficult market!
These coupons are all priced up and ready to go!
No 2 – bet365 – Our views on the app
The bet365 app has a number of strong points making it a close second in the best football betting apps. Where it’s at it’s strongest is the sheer number of games you can bet on and a couple of corking offers!
Our opinions on the bet365 app.
When testing the bet365 app we found it to be a good quality stable app for football betting. We found no issues with load times even at 3 pm on a Saturday when running either 4G or a WIFI connection.
The choice of betting markets we encountered was vast with all the major markets showing on all the major games. Live streaming was a key benefit we saw and it’s always worth checking the app out to see what games they are showing that day. When we were testing we watched streamed a game from the Bundesliga in the UK – There are restrictions on steaming based on where you live, again check the app or the website to see what is available in your country.
bet365 football betting
Range of markets
Bonuses (Euro acca)
No 3 – Betfair Exchange app – Best for Odds
If you’re not familiar with the exchange then this app may seem strange to you at first. I’d describe the Betfair Exchange app as the football betting app for the experienced punter.
You can both back and lay bets allowing you to become, in theory, the bookmaker. Use your footballing knowledge to gain your advantage. Register below to see the latest bonus offer for new customers.
If you want to learn more about using Betfair then check out the Betfair youtube channel for a host of helpful videos and guides. You can learn everything for football betting including, backing and laying bets, laying off bets and some football betting strategies. He’s a few of the well-known strategies for you to check out, it’s worth starting small or even on paper before you start trading in larger sums – it takes some experience to get used to the exchange.
- Lay The Draw – A hugely popular football trade, you lay the draw which means a return on the match as long as it does not finish in a draw. You can use your own exit strategies to get out in a profit or loss depending on the score in the game.
- Early Goal Trade – This is a trade where you get on the under market, usually 2.5, where there is an early goal in the game and then get out quickly when the market settles down.
- Correct Score dutching – This involves covering multiple scores for a set and level outcome. For example, if you think United will win in a low scoring game you can cover 1-0 & 2-0 as a correct score with calculated stakes for the same return. Again you have options to trade out on the correct bet.
- Bots – Whilst not specifically a strategy on Betfair you can use automated bots to place bets for you. You set up a strategy for target markets and odds and allow the bot to back, lay and cash out on your behalf – This is only for really serious traders who know what they are doing!
Other football apps we’ve reviewed
Colossus bets app – The Colossus bets app is like the old football pools but on steroids! It’s a pools based system with guaranteed prizes and syndicates you can join in to get a slice of a bigger bet. They have pools covering football 1×2, both teams to score and Asian Handicap. Away from football the cover horse racing, tennis set betting and NBA points spread.
Crowdscores live scores app – Fast football goals data from around the world. This app covers every football league you could ever need from the major leagues to the really random ones. They also cover other sports away from football.
Futbol 24 app – Futbol 24 is another live scores app that has fast data. It comes in the top 3 in our speed tests so you can make sure you are the first to know about it when the goals fly in! Notifications also include the scorer, who got the assist and in some of the bigger leagues card data. It does not, however, have any corner notifications.
Ladbrokes app – This app is the same as the Betdaq app as they were bought out by Ladbrokes a few years ago. This app is Ladbrokes branding skinned over the Betdaq exchange.
Mirror football app – Get all the latest football news and info from Mirror football in one app. This app covers previews of the latest games as well as all the reporting and analysis of games you could ever want. It’s a great source of information if you want an alternative to the views of Sky Sports!
Football betting help
Coral football jackpot – A mega jackpot pools game from Coral sports. It seems so easy – Just pick the outcome of 15 games and you can win the full cash prize! (It’s not that easy).
Got a football app you think we should cover? Send us a tweet to @bettingapps and we’ll check it out!