18+ | commercial content | begambleaware.org
Football Betting Apps & Sites - The Top 8
1 - The Best Betting App for Football - William Hill App
BET £10, GET £40 IN FREE BETS
118+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. 4x £10 free bets. Free bets expire after 30 days. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #ad
- Get instant prices on William Hills #YourOdds football bet builder
- Find the top 5 football bets of the day and see what others are backing
- We found daily price boost offers and pick your own boost (Ts & Cs apply. See app/ site for details)
2 - Bet Fred App - Best Bookies for Football
BET £10, GET £40 IN BONUSES
*New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Best place to bet on the Premier League winners market – they usually pay out early!
- Specific football-related offers like double delight and hatrick heaven
- A well-designed app that is easy on the eye
Ranked 3 - Bet365 App
BET £10, GET £30 IN FREE BETS
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.
- Bet builder for most major European tournaments
- Live streaming of world football (geographic restrictions apply)
- Simple to use app where navigation between markets is seamless
- Our top-rated app for live streaming
Ranked 4 - Bet Victor App
BET £10, GET £40 IN BONUSES
- Best for football bet builders – Pick your bets from multiple markets on the same game and get an instant price.
- Top rated for accumulators – Find coupons from over 20 different markets and leagues from around the world.
- Find daily best boosts and enhanced accas on the most popular matches of the day in the football hub.
- See what other football punters are backing with the trending bets section.
*18+ New customers only. Opt in & bet £10+ at odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater, within 7 days of registration. No cash out. Get 4x £10 Free Bets on selected events. 7 day bonuses expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. See below. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
Ranked 5 - Ladbrokes App
BET £5, GET £20 IN FREE BETS
*18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
- Price boosts, enhanced odds, and Daily promotions
- Intuitive bet builder with a good choice of markets
- Over 100 football leagues covered
Ranked 6 - Betway App
GET UP TO £10 IN FREE BETS
*New customers only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only (exclusions apply). Free bet will expire 7 days after the 1st deposit. 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full Terms apply
- Decent welcome bonus for new customers that is easy to claim
- Lots of ongoing offers and enhanced price offers
- Occasional enhanced odds new customer offers
Ranked 7 - Betfair App
BET £10, GET £30 IN FREE BETS
- Lay betting capabilities
- Frequent market leading odds
- Sportsbook app also available
Ranked 8 - Coral App
BET £5, GET A £20 FREE BET
*18+ New UK+IRE Customers. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bet. Free bet available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. for Horse Racing valid for 7 days. Restrictions + T&Cs apply
- Wide range of promotions
- User friendly layout
- Build Your Bet feature
18+ | commercial content | begambleaware.org
Best Football Betting Apps Reviews
Find everything you need to know about football betting here!
First, we have a longer guide to football betting on the top apps.
The 8 best football betting apps reviews
- William Hill App – Best Football Betting App
- Bet Fred App – Best For Football Coupons
- Bet365 App – Best football Bet Bet Builder
- Bet Victor App – Best For Accumulators
- Ladbrokes App – Best For Bet Boosts
- Betway App – Best All Round App
- Coral App – Best Live Football Hub
- Betfair App – Best For Lay Betting
Here’s our more comprehensive guide to the apps –
William Hill App - Overall Best App for Football Betting
We found William Hill to be the stand-out app for football betting in our UK ratings. We know everyone has heard of William Hill and the app lives up to the reputation of a British betting giant.
What we loved about football betting with William Hill
- The football bet builder had lots of markets on offer and the pricing was instant as you built the bet. This was available in a phenomenal number of markets.
- On the football hub page, you get the top 10 football bets of the day – See who everyone else is backing that day or weekend.
- The in-play hub was excellent. The scores were kept very up to date and we were impressed with the range of in-play markets – Especially on Premier League matches and Champions League matches.
Betfred App - Best Football Betting App for Android
This app is one for the traditionalist. It’s an excellent football betting app that is really easy to use.
Why we rated Betfred at number 2
- Best for football coupons – We found over 15 different match type coupons available, these could all be easily swapped between markets too.
- Responsible gambling – Set a deposit limit when you register and use other tools to keep gambling fun.
- Football Bet Builder – Get an instant price on combined markets from the same match. It is probably the easiest bet builder to use.
- Stats – Where you see the red and white icon, as shown below, alongside a market you will find a stat from the racing post. This is a very nice extra bit of information on the app.
Here is how the match view looks –
Betfred has over 15 coupons available to get involved in on their app, ranging from Favourites such as Goals Galore and Popular Matches to Draw No Bet and Win Both Halves.
The Betfred app also offers lots of helpful Information for both pre-match and in-play games to allow punters to make a more informed choice in their selections.
As with all reputable gambling companies, Betfred also offers an extensive range of responsible gambling tools to help punters control their gambling and to stay within their limits.
bet365 - Best Football Bet Builder
The bet365 app has a number of strong points that help rank it so well in our list. Where it’s at its strongest is the sheer number of games you can bet on and a couple of corking offers!
Here’s what we liked about football betting with bet365
- Extensive bet builder – The number of markets on offer is almost overwhelming. We’d be amazed if you cannot find what you are looking for.
- In-play – bet365 scored highly for the range of in-play events and markets.
- Live streaming – We fund bet365 had the most live streaming football matches of any app. There are geographical restrictions and terms apply to what is on offer.
When testing the bet365 app we found it to be a good quality stable app for football betting. We found no issues with load times even at 3 pm on a Saturday when running either 4G or a WIFI connection.
The choice of betting markets we encountered was vast with all the major markets showing on all the major games. Live streaming was a key benefit we saw and it’s always worth checking the app out to see what games they are showing that day.
When we were testing we streamed a game from the Bundesliga in the UK – There are restrictions on streaming based on where you live. Therefore, we recommend checking the app or the website to see what streaming options (if any) are available in your country.
bet365 also has a bet builder that allows you to place your own personal bet, combining a number of markets from the same game. What we particularly like is that bet365 offers bet builder multiples, allowing you to combine multiple bet builder bets to create a double, treble, or even a four-fold. this is a feature we like to take advantage of and is available on very few, if any, of the other bookmakers.
Competitive odds are offered across the board and, although they are not renowned for shoving boosts, enhancements, and acca insurance in your face every five minutes, there are value offers to benefit from that are available are long-lasting. This makes them become familiar over time making you feel more confident in participating in them, rather than having to read endless reams of small print.
Bet Victor - Best App For Accumulators
Available on iPhone and Android
If you like backing football accas, Bet Victor’s app is one of the easiest places to get your bets on. There’s a number of simple coupons to find including 1×2, both teams to score and loads more.
Football accumulators are one of the strongest parts of the Bet Victor app and you’ll find it easy to tap through them to place your bets.
Bet Victor is one of our top-rated bookies for football betting.
Latest Betting Offers From Bet Victor
Bet Builder is Bet Victor’s headline new market for Premier League and Champions League betting. It allows you to place your bets on the same game accas covering things like cards, corners, goals, goal scorers, and more. You’ll find it in the match markets and they are usually priced up 24 to 48 hours before a game. Check it out on the app today!
Want to know more? Read the full guide to BetVictors Price It Up here.
Football betting on Bet Victor
- Best app for cashouts
- Easy to back accumulators
- Simple free bet
- Lack of live streaming options
- Virtual football betting isn’t great (It’s not great with any app!)
Football coupons available on the Bet Victor App*
- Today’s Matches (1×2 markets)
- Tomorrow’s Matches (1×2 markets)
- League coupons – Premier League, Champions League, Championship etc
- Euro Elite coupon – PL, Bundesliga, La Liga etc
- Top UK matches – top 4 UK divisions coupon
These then break down into the available betting markets
- Both teams to score
- Win and both teams to score
- Bet Builder Bets
- Total goals – Over and under 2.5 goals & 1.5 goals
- A goal in both halves
- Both teams to score both halves – Huge odds on a very difficult market!
These coupons are all priced up and ready to go!
Ladbrokes - Best For Bet Boosts
The Ladbrokes app is bundled with plenty of features and markets to satisfy any sports enthusiast. However, football is clearly where the focus lies.
There’s a comprehensive bet builder built into the app with a good range of markets. If there are markets that are not available in the net builder, users can then #GETAPRICE directly from Ladbrokes through Twitter.
There are regular price boosts to be snapped up, but the amount and frequency of free items available are what make them stand out as one of the best football betting apps.
Free £1 bets are provided here and there to customers for key matches, there’s a free football betting competition called 1-2-FREE that gives users the chance to win up to £100 in cash and there’s also a daily prize wheel to have a spin on.
Ladbrokes is also one of the most innovative bookmakers. Features such as their football 5-a-side bet builder really do help them to stand out from the crowd.
Betway App - Best All Round
The Betway app is certainly worth looking at as it is a great all-around betting app as far as football is concerned. A secure and reliable platform, fair prices, a good range of markets, decent offers, and a user-friendly layout can all be found here.
There are free games for registered users to get involved in, such as Four To Score. This particular game (when available) gets players to predict who will score first across four specifically selected games. Predict all four correct and expect a share of the jackpot, which can be anywhere from £25k to £100k. If there are no winners the jackpot rolls over to the following game up to a maximum of £100k (T&C applies)
A free bet club is also available to join that rewards frequent gamblers with free bets each week. Terms and conditions apply each week in relation to which type of bet qualifies and how much needs to bet in order to receive the free bets. This information is laid out on the app each week within the free bet club section.
Coral - Best Football Hub
The Coral app delivers when it comes to football betting. The layout of the app packs a lot of options into a user-friendly navigational system.
There’s a good range of coupons and featured accas available, and the quick bet system makes it extremely fast to place those last-minute or in-play singles.
One of the most refreshing and unique features of the Coral app is the fact there is a dedicated football hub. This is available from the top menu bar on the home page. Once accessed, nothing but football options are then presented. It completely eliminates other sports and types of betting to provide a 100% pure football betting experience.
All the vital features such as cashout, bet builder, bet requests and live streaming are present and Coral are well known for their bonuses and promotions. This includes exclusive odds boosts that users will not find anywhere else.
Betfair Exchange App - Best Football Odds App
If you’re not familiar with the exchange then this app may seem strange to you at first. I’d describe the Betfair Exchange app as the football betting app for the experienced punter.
You can both back and lay bets allowing you to become, in theory, the bookmaker. Use your footballing knowledge to gain your advantage. Register below to see the latest bonus offer for new customers.
If you want to learn more about using Betfair then check out the Betfair youtube channel for a host of helpful videos and guides. You can learn everything for football betting including, backing and laying bets, laying off bets and some football betting strategies. He’s a few of the well-known strategies for you to check out. It’s worth starting small or even on paper before you start trading in larger sums – it takes some experience to get used to the exchange.
- Lay The Draw – A hugely popular football trade, you lay the draw which means a return on the match as long as it does not finish in a draw. You can use your own exit strategies to get out in a profit or loss depending on the score in the game.
- Early Goal Trade – This is a trade where you get on the unders market – usually 2.5, where there is an early goal in the game and then get out quickly when the market settles down.
- Correct Score Dutching – This involves covering multiple scores for a set and level outcome. For example, if you think United will win in a low scoring game you can cover 1-0 & 2-0 as a correct score with calculated stakes for the same return. Again you have options to trade out on the correct bet.
- Bots – Whilst not specifically a strategy on Betfair you can use automated bots to place bets for you. You set up a strategy for target markets and odds and allow the bot to back, lay and cash out on your behalf – This is only for really serious traders who know what they are doing!
Meet The Author
The top betting app for accumulators is either the BetVictor app due to the range of coupons, or the William Hill app with its boosted odds accumulators.
We have ranked the Betfred app as the best overall football betting app in the UK. It is simple to use, has lots of coupons and has a fantastic football bet builder.
Latest Posts From Our Football Blog