Welcome to our best football betting app guide. If you’re into football betting then you’ll know some apps are easier to get your bets on than others. We know fine well, the frustration of trying to get an acca on when there is no coupon available. Therefore, we’ve been through the football section on the main UK betting apps to bring you our guide to the best betting apps for football!
The Top 8 Football Betting Apps
Our top-rated apps have been independently reviewed by our team of experts. These are all football bettors and love the game, and a bet! We have come together to combine our experiences to bring you our top 5
Football betting apps
|Rank||App||Features||Available on||Bonus||Get App||Ts & Cs|
UP TO 100% IN BET CREDITS*
|Get the app||
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
BET £10 GET A £30 WELCOME BONUS
|Get the app||
*18+ Play safe. New customers using promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
BET £5 & GET A £30 BONUS*
|Get the app||
18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus £10 Game Show Bonus, selected games, wager 40x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
BET £5 GET £20 IN FREE BETS*
|Get the app||
*18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS + 60 FREE SPINS
|Get the app||
New UK & NI customers only. Promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet of £10+ in one bet transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0) +. settled within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement, 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 60 Free Spins on Justice League Comics. 7-day expiry.Full T&Cs apply.
GET UP TO £10 I FREE BETS*
|Get the app||
New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Terms apply.
BET £10 ON THE EXCHANGE GET £30 IN FREE BETS + 50 FREE SPINS
|Get the app||
Min £10 bet on the Exchange. Rewards valid for 7 days. Free spins apply to Casino games (valued at £0.10 per spin), Sportsbook free bet eligible on accumulator bets (2+ legs). SMS verification required. Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
BET £5 GET £20
|Get the app||
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Paypal & certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first 5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Here’s our more comprehensive guide to the apps –
No 1 – bet365 – Best For Bet Builder Multiples
The bet365 app has a number of strong points that helps rank it so well in our best football betting apps list. Where it’s at its strongest is the sheer number of games you can bet on and a couple of corking offers!
When testing the bet365 app we found it to be a good quality stable app for football betting. We found no issues with load times even at 3 pm on a Saturday when running either 4G or a WIFI connection.
bet365 also has a bet builder that allows you to place your own personal bet, combining a number of markets from the same game. What we particularly like is that bet365 offers bet builder multiples, allowing you to combine multiple bet builder bets to create a double, treble or even a four-fold. this is a feature we like to take advantage of and is available on very few, if any, of the other bookmakers.
Competitive odds are offered across the board and, although they are not renowned for shoving boosts, enhancements and acca insurance in your face every five minutes, there are value offers to benefit from that are available are long-lasting. This makes them become familiar over time making you feel more confident in participating in them, rather than having to read endless reams of small print.
No 2 – William Hill App – Best Layout
The William Hill app is compatible across all mobile operating systems and has a superb layout for those looking to place football accumulators.
Daily lists make days where there are lots of matches across different leagues simple to navigate through and placing bets is speedy and efficient. A brand new betslip has been introduced to allow for quick bet singles and simple multiples.
There’s always a boost or two available to put William Hill market leaders across certain markets. These are strategically placed in the advertising banner spaces and at the top of the page, making them hard to miss. They’re standard pricing isn’t too shabby either.
No 3 – Bet Victor – Best App For Accumulators
Available on iPhone and Android
If you like backing football accas, Bet Victor’s app is one of the easiest places to get your bets on. There’s a number of simple coupons to find including 1×2, both teams to score and loads more.
Football accumulators are one of the strongest parts of the Bet Victor app and you’ll find it easy to tap through them to place your bets.
Bet Victor is one of our top-rated bookies for football betting.
Latest Betting Offers From Bet Victor
Bet Builder is Bet Victor’s headline new market for Premier League and Champions League betting. It allows you to place your bets on same game accas covering things like cards, corners, goals, goal scorers and more. You’ll find it in the match markets and they are usually priced up 24 to 48 hours before a game. Check it out on the app today!
- Best app for cashouts
- Easy to back accumulators
- Simple free bet
- Lack of live streaming options
- Virtual football betting isn’t great (It’s not great with any app!)
Football coupons available on the Bet Victor App*
- Today’s Matches (1×2 markets)
- Tomorrow’s Matches (1×2 markets)
- League coupons – Premier League, Champions League, Championship etc
- Euro Elite coupon – PL, Bundesliga, La Liga etc
- Top UK matches – top 4 UK divisions coupon
These then break down into the available betting markets
- Both teams to score
- Win and both teams to score
- Bet Builder Bets
- Total goals – Over and under 2.5 goals & 1.5 goals
- A goal in both halves
- Both teams to score both halves – Huge odds on a very difficult market!
These coupons are all priced up and ready to go!
No 4 – Ladbrokes – Best Football Betting App For Freebies
The Ladbrokes app is bundled with plenty of features and markets to satisfy any sports enthusiast. However, football is clearly where the focus lies.
There’s a comprehensive bet builder built in to the app with a good range of markets. If there are markets that are not available in the net builder, users can then #GETAPRICE directly from Ladbrokes through Twitter.
There’s regular price boosts to be snapped up, but the amount and frequency of free items available is what makes them stand out as one of the best football betting apps.
Free £1 bets are provided here and there to customers for key matches, there’s a free football game called 1-2-FREE that gives users the chance to win up to £100 in cash and there’s also a daily prize wheel to have a spin on.
Ladbrokes are also one of the most innovative of bookmakers. Features such as their football 5-a-side bet builder really do help them to stand out from the crowd.
No 5 – Betfred App – Best For Coupons
This app is one for the traditionalist. It’s for those who like to visit the high street bookmaker to check out the coupons.
Betfred have over 15 coupons available to get involved in on their app, ranging from Favourites such as Goals Galore and Popular Matches to Draw No Bet and Win Both Halves.
The Betfred app also offers lots of helpful Information to both pre-match and in-play games to allow punters to make a more informed choice in their selections.
As with all reputable gambling companies, Betfred also offer an extensive range of gambling tools to help punters control their gambling and to stay within their limits.
No 6 – Betway App – Best All Round Football Betting App
The Betway app is certainly worth looking at as it is a great all-round betting app as far as football is concerned. A secure and reliable platform, fair prices, a good range of markets, decent offers and a user friendly layout can all be found here.
There are free games for registered users to get involved in, such as Four To Score. This particular game (when available) gets players to predict who will score first across four specifically selected games. Predict all four correct and expect a share of the jackpot, that can be anywhere from £25k to £100k. If there are no winners the jackpot rolls over to the following game up to a maximum of £100k (T&C’s apply)
A free bet club is also available to join that rewards frequent gamblers with free bets each week. Terms and conditions apply each week in relation to which type of bet qualifies and how much needs to bet in order to receive the free bets. This information is laid out on the app each week within the free bet club section.
No 7 – Betfair Exchange App – Best Football Betting App For Odds
If you’re not familiar with the exchange then this app may seem strange to you at first. I’d describe the Betfair Exchange app as the football betting app for the experienced punter.
You can both back and lay bets allowing you to become, in theory, the bookmaker. Use your footballing knowledge to gain your advantage. Register below to see the latest bonus offer for new customers.
If you want to learn more about using Betfair then check out the Betfair youtube channel for a host of helpful videos and guides. You can learn everything for football betting including, backing and laying bets, laying off bets and some football betting strategies. He’s a few of the well-known strategies for you to check out. It’s worth starting small or even on paper before you start trading in larger sums – it takes some experience to get used to the exchange.
- Lay The Draw – A hugely popular football trade, you lay the draw which means a return on the match as long as it does not finish in a draw. You can use your own exit strategies to get out in a profit or loss depending on the score in the game.
- Early Goal Trade – This is a trade where you get on the unders market – usually 2.5, where there is an early goal in the game and then get out quickly when the market settles down.
- Correct Score Dutching – This involves covering multiple scores for a set and level outcome. For example, if you think United will win in a low scoring game you can cover 1-0 & 2-0 as a correct score with calculated stakes for the same return. Again you have options to trade out on the correct bet.
- Bots – Whilst not specifically a strategy on Betfair you can use automated bots to place bets for you. You set up a strategy for target markets and odds and allow the bot to back, lay and cash out on your behalf – This is only for really serious traders who know what they are doing!
No 8 – Coral – Best Football Hub
The Coral app delivers when it comes to football betting. The layout of the app packs a lot of options in to a user friendly navigational system.
There’s a good range of coupons and featured accas available, and the quick bet system makes it extremely fast to place those last minute or in-play singles.
One of the most refreshing and unique features of the Coral app is the fact there is a dedicated football hub. This is available from the top menu bar on the home page. Once accessed, nothing but football options are then presented. It completely eliminates other sports and types of betting to provide a 100% pure football betting experience.
All the vital features such as cashout, bet builder, bet requests and live streaming are present and Coral are well known for their bonuses and promotions. This includes exclusive odds boosts that users will not find anywhere else.
What is the best football betting app?
From our reviews, we have rated the Betvictor app as the best app for football betting. It is a quality well-designed app that has a wide range of markets and some great football offers. Its football bet builder has a good choice of options and it is all priced up instantly.
What is the best app for Accumulators?
From our experience, the top app for Accas is either the BetVictor app due to the range of coupons, or the William Hill app with its boosted odds accumulators. All apps offer football coupons, we just find these two the easiest to use.
What football betting markets can I bet on?
These days pretty much every element of football can be bet on. The best football betting apps will either offer a bet builder or a request a bet feature so that you can also bet on multiple elements/markets that have not been priced up as standard.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the types of markets you can expect to find.
- Full Time Result – Home/Draw/Away result.
- Team To Win or Draw – Also known as “Double Chance”.
- Correct Score – Predicting the full time Score line, eg. 2-0.
- HT/FT – Home/Draw/Away at half time & Home/Draw/Away at full time.
- HT/FT Correct Score – Score at half time & score at full time.
- To Win Both Halves – Team to be winning at half time and then to also win the second half. Effectively, for the sake of this bet the score is reset at half time to 0-0 and the team being bet on will need to win the first half and second half, not just the match.
- Over/Under Goals – Betting on whether there will be more or less than a certain amount of goals.
- Anytime Goalscorer – Player to score anytime in the match.
- First/Last Goalscorer – Player to score first or last.
- Both Teams To Score – Betting on whether both teams will score or not.
- Both Teams To Score in Both Halves – Both teams to score in the first half and then both teams scoring again in the second half.
- To win from behind – Betting on a team going behind and then going on to win within normal time.
- Handicaps – Betting on a team with a virtual handicap – eg. team A to win with -1 handicap (starting the match effectively 1-0 down).
- Card markets – Lots of options here to player being carded, a red card in the match, team booking points, match booking points, time of first card, team to receive first card and many more.
- Corner markets – Similar to cards, there are many options here – Time of first corner, Total amount of corners, First half corners, Team corners, corner handicaps and race to a certain amount of corners, to name a few.
- Penalty markets – Team to score a penalty, a penalty in the match, team to miss a penalty are all options that can be found within the penalty markets.
That’s Not All Of Them!
There are many more markets available as well but the ones mentioned above are the more popular markets and therefore more widely available. Elements of football betting that aren’t really covered as standard are throw ins, goal kicks and free kicks.
There is an option with some bookmakers for players to score from a free kick, but not betting on the amount in a game or time of first free kick, for example. That said we think there is more than enough choice currently in the football betting world. I suppose the demand for these more intricate markets does not justify the time it would take to price them up.