Best Android betting app
The best Android betting apps are notoriously difficult to locate. Here at Bettingapps.co.uk, we have searched tirelessly using all of our resources and knowledge to find the very best Android betting apps out there. 📲
We have tried and tested all that we have found and have compiled our top 5 betting apps for Android and explained how to install them. Keep up to date with the latest free bets and app reviews – @bettingapps
Best Android betting app November 2018- William Hill
Top in our best Android betting apps is a name I’m sure you are all familiar with – William Hill, the self-professed “home of betting”. They have combined a great platform with some fantastic offers such as 4 means more on live tv games and other great offers.
We found that the layout was really user-friendly and it was quick and easy to get your bets on, on both accas and in play (football and horse racing). Register on the link below bet £10 and get £30 free* – Free bet details here, TRIPLE your cash! – Easy money!
- Get the latest bonuses and offers on your mobile
- Download the official android app (APK) below
- Acca insurance- money back if you miss by one result on selected bets
- Loads of great offers to chose from
*New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days. (Full Ts and Cs here)
Install the app – William Hill has their own dedicated Android app (APK) that can be installed through the link above to any android mobile or tablet. This is an official app that is fully supported by William Hill and is a safe and secure app, that is available from the Google Play store. For an in-depth review of the William Hill app please click here
Key Features of the William Hill app*
- Build your own bets – With William Hills #Yourodds you can build your own bets for one game from selected markets including goals, goal scorers, corners, cards, who will be carded, and more
- Lucky 7 – Open to all William Hill customers, win up to £100,000 by selecting the winner of 7 selected races. This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time, see the William Hill site or app for full details.
- Enhanced odds – Check out any game or event you want to bet on and you’ll see the enhanced odds offers at the top of the markets. The bigger the events the more offers they seem to have.
- Most popular bets – See what others are backing by tapping the top bets tab from the app or mobile home page. When we tested this it showed the top 20 bets across all sport with football and racing being the most popular. There is, of course, no guarantee these bets will win just because they are popular though!
*These offers were correct at the time of our review and are subject to change/ withdrawal at any time. For the latest offers head to the promotions tab in the menu of the William Hill app – You do not need to be a registered customer to see the promotions.
Best Android betting app #2 – Betfair Android App
Betfair was a strong second in our best Android betting apps based on their price enhancements and choice of their sportsbook app or their exchange app. The sportsbook app is an accumulator and casual sports bettors dream – it’s easy to navigate and its packed full of great offers.
This app also features in the best apps list for its easy to use cash out your bets options, this even covers some horse racing events as well as most football markets – If you get nervous about your accas then this is the app for you!!
The exchange app is perfect for the more experienced gambler, they have the best prices around and give you the option to either back or lay bets. You can then cash out your bets or our lay options off as the odds change.
*New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
For a more detailed review of the Betfair Android app please click here
Apps available from Betfair*
Once you have a Betfair account you’ll have access to more apps than just the sports book. For casino and bingo, you may need to move funds between your virtual wallets. This is really easy to do in my account option on the app and the money moves instantly between wallets. Here are that apps that were available when we wrote the review.
- Sports Betting app– Standard bookmakers sportsbook
- Exchange app – Back and Lay bets on the exchange
- Casino app – Standard casino games, slots, roulette and blackjack
- Live casino games – Live streaming casino covering live roulette and live blackjack, stakes from £1 upwards
- Arcade games – Spins galore! This is a dedicated arcade slots app
- Poker games – Real money poker, play in daily games or sit down tournaments
- Bingo – Play anywhere you go with this great bingo app from Betfair. Games starting every minute!
- Exchange games – This is my Favourite app, back and lay games to see which wins.
Best Android betting app #3 – Coral Android App
They may be better known for their high street shops but Coral have been slowly making progress in their mobile and app offering. Their app has recently had an update and has now made its way quietly into our top 5 Android betting apps.
Whilst they may not quite have the massive advertising campaign you see from bet365 and Paddy Power they are a major player in the market. This app offers a simple to use layout mixed with an excellent design. New customers get a very tasty free bet to get them started with, bet £5 and get £20 free* – easy money we say!
*Ts & C’s for BET £5 GET £20:
18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg.
£20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
For a full review of the Coral android app please click here.
Best betting app #4 – Betvictor Android App
Coming in at 4th place for the best Android betting app is Betvictor. They have great odds on the football and the app is super slick and easy to use.
*Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 2.0 or greater; £50 Free Sports Bet split into 5 bets of £10 each, valid on set events only; **Wager must be 40 times the Free Casino Bonus in order to withdraw winnings. Credit or Debit Card deposits only; Deposit and bet of £10 required within 7 days of opening new account, T&C apply.
Add the Bet Victor homepage to your Android home screen and you have completed the installation.
Best Android betting app #5 – Bet365 Android App
The reason we have championed Bet365 for sports betting on Android is purely down to how easy it is to pick up and place a bet on. All available sports are listed individually, which also has a dedicated in-play section making it a breeze to make that cheeky quick bet on the move.
- Our opinions on the bet365 app
- Excellent design and really simple navigation
- Exceptional app even when busy - Very stable and still very quick
- Decent number of multiple bet options to select from
- Fantastic Bet Builder feature for football betting
For a more detailed review of the Bet365 Android betting app please click here
Most Downloaded betting apps on Google Play
Ever wondered what the most popular sport betting apps are on Google play? Well here are all the details you need. Google shows downloads of apps in set brackets so we’ve been through them all (November 18) to see which are the most popular. This doesn’t show how many active users they have but does show who’s getting the most downloads…
Currently, none of the sports betting apps has hit the 1,000,000 download bracket. However, both the bet365 news app and the super 6 apps have- these are betting related but you can’t actually bet on them.
50,000 – 99,999
- Bet Victor
- Bet Bright
- Mansion sports betting
- Marathon bet
As this shows the biggest names are the most popular apps – no surprise there. It will be interesting to see which is the first real money sports betting app to go past 1,000,000 downloads. If you could bet on it then my money would be on bet365 to be first past the post.